by MJ’s Equine Art Studios
1. Provide Maggie with a high quality photo to work from
(If the photo is taken by a professional photographer, you must have full permission and have paid a release fee if that photographer requires one)
It is best to choose from one photo, combining photos may cost more.
2. You get to decide what colors you want in your painting or if you want Maggie to decide she can!
3. Pick a size for your painting. Maggie can make paintings larger than the example custom sizes.
4. Lock in your place in your line by paying a deposit to secure your spot. Waiting times are normally in between 4-6 months
5. Look over artist contract and be ready to sign when Maggie is ready to start on your painting
48” by 60”- $3750
36” by 48”- $3000
30” by 40”- $2500
24” by 36”- $2000
22” by 28”- $1500
16” by 20”- $1000
Timeline about 5-6 months. Shipping not included.
($100 to reserve a spot on the waiting list, deposit is non- refundable)